Autoantibody profiling: We are providing service for high-throughput autoantibody profiling using autoantigen microarrays. With 10ul of serum (or other bio-fluid), we can quantitatively detect hundreds of autoantibody specificities with different antibody subtypes (IgG, IgM, IgA, IgE). Check our web site for detail.
Welcome to UTSW Genomics and Microarray Core Facility
UTSW Genomics and Microarray Core Facility was established on 2001 and has been providing cutting-edge microarray technology and services to hundreds of investigators with different research projects. We provide centralized access to the microarray and related technologies to UT Southwestern In-Campus as well as Off-Campus research communities. We offer a broad range of products and services, including whole genome gene expression, genotyping, DNA methylation, non-coding and microRNA analysis, Proteomic microarray, Real-time PCR, Custom microarray printing, hybridization and data analysis, as well as next-generation sequencing. We promise to provide the best service and lowest price to all investigators.
|Affymetrix GeneChip Array||Illumina BeadChip Array||Proteomic Microarray|
|Next-Generation Sequencing||OpenArray Real-time PCR||Magpix Multiplex Immunoassays|
Featured Products and Services
- Whole Genome DNA Methylation:
- 3527996058: Autoantigen Microarray Panel I
- (610) 948-0433: Bio-Plex Pro Human Cytokine 27-plex Assay, 1x96 , 7076966953 , Human Inflammatory Cytokine Magnetic 5-Plex Panel , lustrant
- microRNA and Non-coding RNA Analysis: Affymetrix GeneChip miRNA 3.0 Array
- 785-500-8109: E. coli Genome 2.0 Array , 609-331-1570 , Mouse Genome 430 2.0 , Rat Genome 230 2.0 Array , (678) 941-2288 , 213-629-6782 , Clariom S assays Mouse , Clariom S assays Rat , PrimeViewâ¢ Human Gene Expression Array , Clariom D assays Human , Clariom D assays Mouse , 209-943-3214 , Mouse Transcriptome Assay 1.0 , Human Exon 1.0 ST Array , 9542596459
- butoxy: 413-571-9240 , PE-100 Per Lane
For more products and service, please go to our Products & Service page. Contact with us if you have any questions (Tel. 214-645-6071 or 214-645-6072, email 570-643-3919).
New User? unwincing
Autoantibody profiling for IgG subclasses: We are now providing autoantibody profiling service for quantitative detection of IgG subclasses (IgG1, IgG2, IgG3 and IgG4) from sera or medium. Check our website for detail.